An exclusive, luxury development of twenty four exceptional 3 bedroom homes in Knock village.
The Crescent Houses
New to the market are these cleverly designed 3 bedrooms semi-detached houses situated within walking distance of the Marian Village of Knock to include the old church and Basilica Grounds.
The Crescent is a wonderful investment opportunity, obtaining an exclusive property right in the heart of the beautiful village of Knock.
CALL US NOW TO BOOK A VIEW: 087-2871651
The Crescent is situated within the village but away from the hustle and bustle of the main street. Perfect for young families or those who wish to wander in the peace and tranquility of The Shrine grounds and beautiful gardens or visit the Museum and learn about life around the time of the Apparition and how Knock has developed since.
The houses which will be finished to a very high standard throughout will be laid out to provide the following:
- Entrance Hallway: With tiled floor covering and feature staircase.
- Sitting Room: With solid timber floor and open fireplace.
- Dining Room: Tiled floor with feature archway.
- Sun Room: At the back with a tiled floor.
- Kitchen: Complete fitted kitchen with tiled floor.
- Utility Room: Tiled floor covering with fitted wall units and worktop.
- Bathroom: Tiled floor with tiled walls and corner bath unit with toilet and wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with timber floors and fitted wardrobe. En-suite bathroom which is fully tiled with toilet, wash hand basin and shower.
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and timber floor. En-suite bathroom which is fully tiled with toilet, wash hand basin and shower.
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom with timber floors.
The houses will also benefit by oil fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows, double tarmac driveway to the front with lawns level and seeded.
All houses with Hollycore flooring and concrete stairs.
We have limited number of houses for sale. Contact us today to avoid disappointment!
Contact Seamus @ 087 287 16 51
All homes look out onto a large green area park like setting. Just 15 minutes drive from Ireland West Airport Knock.
Knock, a Marion Shrine, is known throughout the world for the Apparition that took place in 1879 when Our Lady, St. Joseph and St. John appeared at the south gable of the parish church.
The village boasts many amenities such as:
– Excellent Primary School teaching a wide range of subjects.
– Community Centre offering handball, snooker, squash and other sports, bingo and cards are also a regular here.
– Supermarket/Post Office, Gift shops, Pubs.
– Find dining in its restaurants and hotels.
– Regular bus service.
– Knock International Airport is only fifteen minutes away by car.
– Centrally located, Knock is within easy reach of the adjoining towns,Ballyhaunis and Claremorris both with mainline rail stations and Kiltimagh.